This month we’re basking in all of the warm, cozy, tasty autumn joys. Here are a few things we recommend this October:
Need something warm and delicious to eat on chilly mornings? Bake these pumpkin crumb cake muffins by Sally’s Baking Addiction.
Warm up on said chilly mornings with the Aerie Good Vibes Oversized Sweatshirt. As a bonus, it’s comfy enough to nap in.
Lauren and Kate started an online book club, and the October book is Regretting You. There’s still time to join and read!
Need a new podcast? Listen to Foundering by Bloomberg. It’s a fascinating look at the rise and fall of WeWork.
If you’re looking for a fun fall accessory, we recommend our best-selling Bali Tassel Earrings. Wear them all season long!
P.S. We’ve curated an entire Fall Collection! Check it out here.
Spring is (very nearly) here, and we’re grateful for the promise of warmer weather and longer days ahead (especially as we practice social distancing)! Here are a few things we are loving (or looking forward to wearing) this month:
- Regardless of the weather you’re experiencing, our Magnolia Earrings are a fun way to incorporate a little pop of spring in your look!
- This Lip Glowy Balm is a cult favorite, and the light tint is perfect for days you don’t feel like putting on much makeup, but still want a little color.
- The Scent Keeper was the February book for Reese’s Book Club, and it does not disappoint. It’s a quick read with great character development.
- If you need a new podcast to listen to, we recommend A Beautiful Mess Podcast. Elise and Emma offer practical, helpful, and light advice for decorating, parenting, and running a business!
- This aerie shirt is the cutest! We’re pretty happy that tie-dye is making a comeback!
- If you’re looking to drink more water, but want to be mindful of waste, consider grabbing a cute reusable bottle, like this YETI tumbler!
- These Caslon sandals are on mega-sale, and we love the cheerful golden color!