Spring is (very nearly) here, and we’re grateful for the promise of warmer weather and longer days ahead (especially as we practice social distancing)! Here are a few things we are loving (or looking forward to wearing) this month:
- Regardless of the weather you’re experiencing, our Magnolia Earrings are a fun way to incorporate a little pop of spring in your look!
- This Lip Glowy Balm is a cult favorite, and the light tint is perfect for days you don’t feel like putting on much makeup, but still want a little color.
- The Scent Keeper was the February book for Reese’s Book Club, and it does not disappoint. It’s a quick read with great character development.
- If you need a new podcast to listen to, we recommend A Beautiful Mess Podcast. Elise and Emma offer practical, helpful, and light advice for decorating, parenting, and running a business!
- This aerie shirt is the cutest! We’re pretty happy that tie-dye is making a comeback!
- If you’re looking to drink more water, but want to be mindful of waste, consider grabbing a cute reusable bottle, like this YETI tumbler!
- These Caslon sandals are on mega-sale, and we love the cheerful golden color!